Skip to main content

My Love

  You came so swiftly  like a light wind and swirled around me. Rather than running away I welcomed you, cauz i didn't know it would  become something permanent I walked towards you carelessly. I had my shell to protect me. And my memories to stop me. But slowly, the shell cracked.  Something stirred in me. The strange beating of heart, blood pulsing, the warm feeling I got scared at first. It felt good but what if it ends, like last time or even worse. But you created something between us so special "I love you." I typed with teary eyes and read your reply with the tear flowing down. I know. Stupid. Right? And you kept on filling my heart. Weird to know but in pain your name is on my lips. In happiness your name comes to my me. Sitting ideally, you occupy my mind. Not a single day i spend without calling you.  Is it normal? Am i falling too deep? Why your smile is stuck in my mind? And why I find it so calming? Why I stare at my hand and remember when you kissed it? Why

My Revenge, Your Love - We Did (Chapter 7)

 


Previously on My Revenge, Your Love.

Can, a cheerful Albino Monkey (not literally), an entertainer of the uni, a student in Thai program and a footballer collided with the cold prince of the uni, a boy straight from the land of money and good looks, Tin Medthannan. Their introduction started with Can punching Tin in rage and further moved to them making out in the locker room. To know what happened in that period, take a look at their journey. Now let's move ahead to see what happens next?




I smiled shyly. I want to act tough but can't help it. I just let myself loose for now. I looked down and robbed. He kissed my cheek softly and smiled.

In no time we were in his car. I didn't even get the chance to pack up my stuffs. Tin just caught my hand and led me to his car and I just followed him. I was not able to think anymore. For me, Tin was the only thing I can see at that moment. The rest of the surrounding seemed a blur to me. I was vulnerable in every way and I didn't mind it. All I could feel is his hands grabbing my wrist. Not commanding or roughly. Just helping me move. Because after what happened in the locker room I could barely feel my legs. I guess he would have carried me if it was possible but the eyes at uni would be bothersome.

I messaged Good to take care of my stuff while we were in the car. Tin saw me and before he could ask "Uhm... I m just texting Good ....." He didn't let me finish.
"You are thinking about Good right now?" He said with a straight face.
"No no no.. that's not what it is ... I m just asking him to look after my bag and other things," I said as fast as I could. I don't want him to think anything like that.
Thankfully he smiled. It was an assuring one I guess.

We reached his place or should I say palace. At least for me, it was.

Without any delay, we reached Infront of his room. He unlocked and opened the door. At this moment I had a thought. Is it okay? Is it not too soon? Should we wait? While I was wondering Tin looked at me. "Can..!" I snapped out. I smiled. "Come in." He welcomed me. I entered the room and was shocked. His room is nothing like mine. His bed! He slept alone or with five people more? He also had his TV. The lights .......

"You smell so sweet"

I felt hands on my waist and breathing on my neck. I shrinked in his arm. He hugged me from the back. I couldn't see him but I can sense his face near to nape. I guess he must have already locked the door. I didn't see that. I was so busy admiring his room. But now everything was worthless to this feeling. He was gentling rubbing his nose behind my ear. I am so in love with this feeling. I am in love with this scent surrounding me. I am in love with the butterflies in my stomach. I am in love with the chills I felt down my spine. I am in love with Tin Medthannan. I didn't know I was capable of loving someone so much in this way. I just wanted to feel him on me. He was unbuttoning me from behind while kissing beneath my ear and biting my earlobe. He kissed on my exposed skin while taking off his shirt. I froze. It's not like I have never been shirtless in Infront of people but this is so different. How? Is it me or him?

" Are you okay?" He asked

Maybe he sensed my nervousness. I turned to him and leaned in for a kiss. Yes, I was wondering about this but not anymore.

"I am sure Tin." I tried to say it confidentially but damn my shyness.

He just smiled and softly pushed me till I felt hardwood on my legs. I gave me a slight push and my back was touching the soft bedsheet and in no time Tin was above me. His lips glided on mine softly at first, just for few seconds and few it was steaming. To my surprise, I responded equally. We both fighting for dominance which was making things hotter for us.

He then pinned my hands above my head which was ended for me. I couldn't fight anymore. I gave in. I think this gave him a sense of pleasure. Making me obey him. And I was ready to do that. I wanted to feel him closer to me. While he was biting my lips, I automatically started getting rid of the shirt. I ripped it. I heard his chuckle. His sloppy kissed moved to my neck. Damn! I just don't know how to even express this feeling. My toes started curling. I was grabbing his hair so roughly. I practically made a mess of his hair. I started scratching his back. This must-have hurt him but he was not stopping. He was sucking every corner of it. I didn't realize but his one hand down around my waist doing something with my pants. In no time were both naked. He was marking my whole body. His bites around my chest were so hard, I could feel pain but not the one I hate.

Then he moved down on me. I could see his head between my thighs. "Uhm Tin..". He looked at me. "What u doing...."

He looked a bit confused himself.  "Don't you know?"

I couldn't say anything. I didn't know. I was far away from such things. I did behave like I am pro but I never really was one.
Tin read my mind.

"I am gonna eat you." He smirked.
And the next moment my eyes were rolled up. I was struggling to breathe. I don't know what he was doing down there. I couldn't look but it was unreal. I felt every cell in my body was alive. I saw his head moving up and down. He was doing things with his tongue which I didn't know could happen and have these effects.

After some time he came up. Started kissing my lips. "I was missing this now," he said. I was just catching my breath when I felt something going inside me. I moaned in pain. "Sshhh.... It will feel better in no time ."
He was inserting his finger. One finger then two and then three which was too painful. To ease my pain he was kissing me gently. I could see he was worried but I smiled in pain it was fine. Soon it happened. I was moaning in pleasure now. Then he replaced his fingers. He kept thrusting till we both came.








THANKYOU^^


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Revenge, Your Love - Heartbreak ( Chapter 9)

  I hope you are enjoying this story.  __________________________________________________________________________________   It had been a wonderful and special night for Can . He slowly sat up on bed and saw Tin buttoning up his shirt .  "Good Morning , Tin " Can wished him. Tin gave him a cold look. He threw Can's clothes on his face . " Quickly dress up and leave ." there was no warmth , no love in his voice .  " uhhmm .... what happened Tin . ?" Can was confused . Why was he behaving like this , it seemed that he was watching the older version Tin , the one with whom he collided on the fields .  " Get Out ! i can't bear you on my bed anymore." Tin was very rude towards Can which was very unusual for a couple after their first night .  Can was confused . Maybe he did something last night , maybe he was not that good in bed . Can was trying to figure out the reason behind his peculiar behaviour .  "Tin .... was...i ......was i ....

My Revenge, Your Love - Night of disaster (Chapter 8)

 He was looking at me while doing it. My hands were pinned down. My sight was blurry. I was feeling pain and pleasure simultaneously. Our breath was so heavy. My toes were curling with every push. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He kept on going inside and coming out. He increased his pace. I couldn't take it anymore. Yet I didn't want to stop. With the last thrust, he rested his old body on mine. He then moved to my side. I turned towards him. He caressed my cheek and gave a soft peck. I just wanted to freeze the moment. I dug my face in his bare chest and went into a deep sleep.  I woke up stretching my whole body like I usually do. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my back. Damn! That hurt. Was he too rough? Or maybe because it was my first time. I looked at the clock on the wall. It was 1 am. I felt a terror inside me. Mom would kill me. But wait isn't Tin here. He could have taken care of it. Still, what if he forgot? Anyway, I just wanted to enjoy the company. I sat