Skip to main content

My Love

  You came so swiftly  like a light wind and swirled around me. Rather than running away I welcomed you, cauz i didn't know it would  become something permanent I walked towards you carelessly. I had my shell to protect me. And my memories to stop me. But slowly, the shell cracked.  Something stirred in me. The strange beating of heart, blood pulsing, the warm feeling I got scared at first. It felt good but what if it ends, like last time or even worse. But you created something between us so special "I love you." I typed with teary eyes and read your reply with the tear flowing down. I know. Stupid. Right? And you kept on filling my heart. Weird to know but in pain your name is on my lips. In happiness your name comes to my me. Sitting ideally, you occupy my mind. Not a single day i spend without calling you.  Is it normal? Am i falling too deep? Why your smile is stuck in my mind? And why I find it so calming? Why I stare at my hand and remember when you kissed it? Why

My Revenge, Your Love - Heartbreak ( Chapter 9)

 

I hope you are enjoying this story. 

__________________________________________________________________________________



 It had been a wonderful and special night for Can . He slowly sat up on bed and saw Tin buttoning up his shirt . 

"Good Morning , Tin " Can wished him.

Tin gave him a cold look. He threw Can's clothes on his face .

" Quickly dress up and leave ." there was no warmth , no love in his voice . 

" uhhmm .... what happened Tin . ?" Can was confused . Why was he behaving like this , it seemed that he was watching the older version Tin , the one with whom he collided on the fields . 

" Get Out ! i can't bear you on my bed anymore." Tin was very rude towards Can which was very unusual for a couple after their first night . 

Can was confused . Maybe he did something last night , maybe he was not that good in bed . Can was trying to figure out the reason behind his peculiar behaviour . 

"Tin .... was...i ......was i .... not good ?" Can asked .

Tin sat on the corner of the bed . there was a sly smile on his face.

" YES , u were never good ...." 

                                                What!when?                                                                                                                                    

" no one had ever dared to even stand infront of me and you on the other had punched me ....Twice."

                                                Why is he mentioning it

                                                 now? That happened long

                                                 time ago .

" you thought i would let that go .. easily ? Actually the first time u punched me , i forgave u considering it as your stupidity but no one can escape after hitting me twice ." 


 "according to u i fell for u nd u accepted me nd we became lovers .. but in reality i PRETENDED that i m in love with you and you being so naive and stupid easily fell in my trap "

" and now i completed my........(leaned closer)....

........ REVENGE........!"


Can had no idea why Tin was saying somethig like that or he was not ready accept it. Unconciously he was wishing al  this to be a prank. Just a joke. But Tin's face not giving him any such clue. It was clear that he was serious. Can had no idea why Tin was saying somethig like that or he was not ready accept it. Unconciously he was wishing al  this to be a prank. Just a joke. But Tin's face not giving him any such clue. It was clear that he was serious. Can was wondering if its just one that morning dream when he is half asleep. Or what if evrything that happened was just a another dream and soon he might wakeup in his bed. Can was in the denial state but he knew he will have to act on it. He looked at Tin expressionless. Tin was alresdy doing something else. While Can was in a daze, Tin moved from bed and was putting on some lotion. It seemed like if didn't even want to bother at least look at him. Tin was behaving if he was alone in his room. 

Can was sitting silently on the bed but there was an ocean of emotions in him. He was somehow managing not to drown in it. He wanted to leave as soon as possible but his muscles froze. He didnt feel like even moving a finger. But somehow he clenched his shirt and dressed up quickly trying not to grab any attention. He was messy. He picked his phone from the side table and was walking towards the door. 

"You want to eat something? You were hungry right?" suddenly Tin's voice cracked the silence in the room. Can pulled the door and left. He hurried his steps and soon was out of the house. He just kept walking and  walking. His house a bit far from Tin's. Still he was not concerned about it. He kept walking till he was stopped by Pond who was passing. 

Pond was surprsed to see Can in this condition. "Ai Can! Are you practicing early in morninG?"

"Pond. Can you please take me home."

Pond sensed a weird aura which was very unusual for Can. "yeah ..... Yeah sure. Hop on." he didn't ask much and gave him a ride home. Soon Can reached his home. He handed the helmet to Pond and before Pond could complete his "Baaa..." , Can disappeared. ".....yeee. What happened to this Albino Monkey?"

Can dashed towards his room ignoring his sister who was surprised with the speed he crossed her. She could'nt even see him properly. His mom was ready to yell as soon as he saw him "Where wer................". And again she was just standing staring on the stairs which he had already climbed and went up his room. She left him to be. She just knew it is right for now. She even asked Ley not to bother him. 

Can threw himself on the bed and cried his heart out. He felt his heavy chest. It was his heartbreak and it was too painfully. In a short period of time he experienced many things. There were many things going on inside his head but it was all messed. 

After spending many hours alone in his room, he wiped his face and went downstairs where his mom was sitting on sofa. She looked at him and smiled. Can went to her and placed his head on her lap. 

"Mom. How bad can a person be?"

"We all are good and bad."

"No mom. Some are just bad. And today i learnt that they can never change. They don't deserve love from good people."

His mom caressed his head and said "Can, no one is born bad. Bad things happen to them and when they see something good they feel uneasy. I don't know what happened, but this friend of yours may need a hand who can drag him to light. He maybe stuck in darkness but too shy to ask for help. And my son you are full of light. "

"That person hurt me mom. I will never see him again. I was all about love while he was all about revenge."

_________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed the update. Do comment down your reviews. ^^




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Revenge, Your Love - We Did (Chapter 7)

  Previously on My Revenge, Your Love. Can, a cheerful Albino Monkey (not literally), an entertainer of the uni, a student in Thai program and a footballer collided with the cold prince of the uni, a boy straight from the land of money and good looks, Tin Medthannan. Their introduction started with Can punching Tin in rage and further moved to them making out in the locker room. To know what happened in that period, take a look at their journey. Now let's move ahead to see what happens next? I smiled shyly. I want to act tough but can't help it. I just let myself loose for now. I looked down and robbed. He kissed my cheek softly and smiled. In no time we were in his car. I didn't even get the chance to pack up my stuffs. Tin just caught my hand and led me to his car and I just followed him. I was not able to think anymore. For me, Tin was the only thing I can see at that moment. The rest of the surrounding seemed a blur to me. I was vulnerable in every way and I didn'

My Revenge, Your Love - Night of disaster (Chapter 8)

 He was looking at me while doing it. My hands were pinned down. My sight was blurry. I was feeling pain and pleasure simultaneously. Our breath was so heavy. My toes were curling with every push. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He kept on going inside and coming out. He increased his pace. I couldn't take it anymore. Yet I didn't want to stop. With the last thrust, he rested his old body on mine. He then moved to my side. I turned towards him. He caressed my cheek and gave a soft peck. I just wanted to freeze the moment. I dug my face in his bare chest and went into a deep sleep.  I woke up stretching my whole body like I usually do. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my back. Damn! That hurt. Was he too rough? Or maybe because it was my first time. I looked at the clock on the wall. It was 1 am. I felt a terror inside me. Mom would kill me. But wait isn't Tin here. He could have taken care of it. Still, what if he forgot? Anyway, I just wanted to enjoy the company. I sat